Irregular Verbs in the past

 

1. Complete the Chart

  • go  went

  • have  had

  • do  did

  • make  made

  • get  got

  • come  came

  • say  said

  • see  saw

  • eat  ate

  • drink  drank

  • buy  bought

  • take  took

  • give  gave

  • write  wrote

2. Choose the Correct Verb

  1. went

  2. ate

  3. bought

  4. came

  5. saw

  6. took

  7. had

  8. made

3. Complete the Sentences

  1. I went to bed late last night.

  2. She drank a glass of juice for breakfast.

  3. We got home at 8:00 p.m.

  4. Lucas wrote an email to his teacher.

  5. My friend gave me a birthday present.

  6. I found my keys under the sofa.

  7. They spoke English in class yesterday.

  8. My mother told me an interesting story.

4. Rewrite in the Past

  1. Yesterday, I went to the park.

  2. Yesterday, we ate lunch together.

  3. Yesterday, she bought some clothes.

  4. Yesterday, they saw their friends.

  5. Yesterday, he took the bus.

  6. Yesterday, I had a busy day.

5. About You (Respostas Pessoais / Sugestões de Exemplo)

(Esta secção é de resposta pessoal, mas podes usar os exemplos abaixo se precisares)

  1. Yesterday, I ate pizza.

  2. Yesterday, I went to the supermarket.

  3. Last weekend, I saw a movie.

  4. I ate an apple.

  5. I bought a t-shirt.

  6. I drank water.

TREINE:

 



 


Comentários